Help me!

Discussion among students of architecture, planning, interiors, landscape, and environmental design. Occasional contributions by lurking design professionals.

Help me!

Postby filex11 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:24 am

im a architecture student and this year is my thesis year. my thesis proposal is a wax museum in the philippiness , and i need a site ASAP. im thinking of choosing my site in places where there will be many people, tourists as well as students that will patronize my building.. but i dont know where here in manila. any suggetions and information that might help me..?

and i dont really know hot to start.. do i need to get the copy of vicinity maps, transportation, water system , and other documents? how do i do so.? do i have to write letters to get them etc.

please i need help.. i cant start because i dont know how.. :(
filex11

Postby Fabdesigno » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:47 pm

you'll have to find an open space in the CBD or something.. A CBD (central business district) is usually the economical, social, cultural heart of the city..
try using google earth, look for other museums, galleries etc.. and choose a suitable place ..
Fabdesigno

Return to Architecture Students Forum