thesis proposal

Discussion among students of architecture, planning, interiors, landscape, and environmental design. Occasional contributions by lurking design professionals.

thesis proposal

Postby grunge » Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:54 am

can u help me guys?? im in thesis now. can u help me or give me some idea of what to proposed on my thesis. Atleast 3 proposals..
grunge

Postby kushol » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:41 am

R U a Fool? If we don't know anything about U or about your school or about your interest, then how can we help you? Is it your thesis or mine? So tell us about yourself & your interest.
kushol

Postby fernsehn » Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:47 pm

Make some research in areas that you find interesting. Try to find some keywords, then think something related to them. Good luck.
fernsehn

Postby archiwei » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:22 pm

google yahoo can help you in the first step.
You can form your idea by random searching and reading. You will get there for sure.
archiwei

Return to Architecture Students Forum