I need help pls!!!!

Discussion among students of architecture, planning, interiors, landscape, and environmental design. Occasional contributions by lurking design professionals.

I need help pls!!!!

Postby Deborah Balami » Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:16 pm

hello everyone, i'm doing my thesis on space design for the blind, if any of you know a website that can help me, pls reply.
THANKS LOT
Deborah Balami

Postby Fabdesigno » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:25 pm

you'll probably be interested in how architecture is perceived by the other 4 senses of smell, touch, hear and taste. By the way this is a very interesting thesis, good luck.
Fabdesigno

Postby Kevin » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:58 pm

This amazing place could be a reference, or at least inspiration, for your research...

Reach out and get feel of blind dining
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/u ... 525187.ece

Dining in the Dark
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/stor ... Id=4529325

"The Blind Cow Restaurant in Zurich, Switzerland, offers up a different dining experience: Guests eat in complete darkness and are served by blind or visually handicapped waitstaff."
Kevin
Site Admin

Postby celia195 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:34 am

okie thanks everyone for sharing!
celia195

Return to Architecture Students Forum