EDIBLE OIL MILL - architectural precedents needed

Discussion among students of architecture, planning, interiors, landscape, and environmental design. Occasional contributions by lurking design professionals.

EDIBLE OIL MILL - architectural precedents needed

Postby Cypha8 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:24 am

Fellow students of Architecture, I am in dire need of your assistance. My ongoing school involves designing 'any' modern edible oil mill. After extensive research and local case studies, I have decided to work on a butter oil mill. My si tuation is that I am not satisfied, yet! And I very much need somebody to show me where I can find any suitable existing oil mill to back my proposal. Thank you for your anticipated assistance ...
Cypha8

Postby nanrehvasconez » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:15 pm

"modern edible oil mill"-"butter oil mill"
What you are looking for is an oil or butter processing plant, if you are extracting palm oil from coconuts or any other vegetable source such as cotton or peanuts, look for a MARGARINE PROCESSING PLANT, if you are going to produce BUTTER look for a CREAMERY.
Google and wikipedia will provide basic information and sources for books in the subjects.
nanrehvasconez

Return to Architecture Students Forum