CellphoneLookupSite.com - Reverse Cell Phones LookupPhoneNum

Discussion among students of architecture, planning, interiors, landscape, and environmental design. Occasional contributions by lurking design professionals.

CellphoneLookupSite.com - Reverse Cell Phones LookupPhoneNum

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:16 pm

I could have never ever suspected that we would be looking for a lookup reverse cellphone mobile number lookup, but nevertheless , that was before when my ex-boyfriend wasn't providing small, out of personality "clues" that something is just not necessarily appropriate with our romantic relationship. At first I thought that maybe it was just his new job, but when his phone rang the other day and I picked it up expecting it to be a call he was expecting, all I heard was a rather startled voice on the other end for a moment before they hung up. He suggests it was just a incorrect number... Yet all it took was a number of minutes with a cell directory website and some telephone calls of my private to get the real picture of what was really happening. Reverse cellular phone number

Return to Architecture Students Forum